Sirius Academy policies have been made available through this section as we believe that it is important that our policies are accessible to our school community.
In accordance with legislation, the Academy Board of Directors has formulated policies to protect the interests of students, parents and employees.
Policies are available below.
- Admissions 2016-17 Policy
- Admissions 2017-18 Policy
- Admissions 2018-19 Policy
- Attendance Policy 2015/16
- Accessibility Policy & Plan
- Anti-Bullying Policy 2015/16
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charging Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Information Act Publication Scheme
- Health and Safety Policy
- Homework Policy
- Inclusion Guide: Practical Help and Guidance on Teaching and Learning for Identified Cohorts
- Premises Management Policy 2016/17
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Single Equality Scheme Policy
- Uniform Policy
Please contact the Academy for information on additional Policies.
Further SEND information and the SEND offer can be viewed here.