Sirius Academy policies have been made available through this section as we believe that it is important that our policies are accessible to our school community.
In accordance with legislation, the Academy Board of Directors has formulated policies to protect the interests of students, parents and employees.
Policies are available below.
Academy Specific Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy Students
- Accessibility Policy and Plan
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Admissions Policy 2021-22
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Assessment & Recording Policy
- Asthma Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Exams Policy and Procedures
- Exclusion Policy
- Feedback Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- High Attaining Talented Students Policy
- Inclusion Policy Guide
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Practice for Retrieval Policy
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health Education) Policy 2020/21
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2020/21
- COVID 19 Child Protection Annex – January 2021
- SEND Information 2019-20
- Single Equality Scheme Policy
- Sirius Academy Local Offer 2019-20
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Careers Education Information, Advice & Guidance Policy
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders
- General Health & Safety Guidance Policy
Please contact the Academy for information on additional Policies.
Further SEND information and the SEND local offer can be viewed here.