Sirius Academy policies have been made available through this section as we believe that it is important that our policies are accessible to our school community.
In accordance with legislation, the Academy Board of Directors has formulated policies to protect the interests of students, parents and employees.
Policies are available below.
Academy Specific Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy Students
- Accessibility Policy and Plan
- Admissions Policy 2017-18
- Admissions Policy 2018-19
- Admissions Policy 2019-20
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Assessment & Recording Policy
- Asthma Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Careers Education Policy
- Crisis Management and Critical Incidents Policy and Response
- Curriculum Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Exams Policy and Procedures
- Exclusion Statement
- First Aid Policy
- Freedom of Information Act Publication Scheme amended Oct 2017
- High Attaining Talented Students Policy
- Homework Policy
- Inclusion Policy Guide
- Literacy Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- SEND Information 2018-19
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Single Equality Scheme Policy
- Sirius Academy Local Offer 2017-18
- Sirius Academy Local Offer 2018-19
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions Policy
- Uniform Policy
Please contact the Academy for information on additional Policies.
Further SEND information and the SEND local offer can be viewed here.